The Regional Food Security and Livelihoods Manager is responsible for overall direct technical and administrative implementation of Food Security and Livelihoods activities at State/County level and will support field staff in those locations. The Manager will provide technical advice and support to project staff to ensure program objectives are successfully achieved. She/he is responsible for ensuring all food security and livelihoods programming is of excellent technical quality; conducting market assessments, feasibility studies and ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
- Key Result #1 – Project Management, Implementation, and Coordination (50%).
- Key Result #2 – Capacity building, monitoring, and evaluation (35%).
- Key Result #3 – Staff Management (15%).
- A resume and an application are required to apply for this position. This position will close to applications on August 29, 2017.
FH benefits include (Int'l):
- Insurance - Health, Disability, Life
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick leave
- Pension, after one year of service
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
- Values, Vision, and Purpose
At Food for the Hungry, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.