Within the framework of the first-ever Global YPARD Café, YPARD chapter Peru has been selected at Latin America to bring about the special event: YPARD Café Peru – YOUTH & INCLUSIVE BUSINESS: Fostering opportunities at the new normal, adapting to local context the original YPARD Café – Youth Engagement in Agribusiness Post COVID-19.
We are placed to invite the whole YPARD network and the general public to take part this 29th November of 2020 at 17:00 hours (PET UTC -5). The webinar will be simultaneously translated into English and Quechua, and also broadcasted by the Facebook Live accounts of every Latin American Country Chapters (Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, Grenada, Colombia).
Our specific goals are:
- Talking with youngsters involved in the Peruvian agri-food system, people who are currently leading entrepreneurship, to share their stories about resilience and innovation during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Crossing those stories with appraisals from agri-food local chain value specialists, regarding the new context and the way forward for new ways of consumption and future challenges for production.
We have prepared a singular and fun schedule:
- Speeches about several young entrepreneurship.
- The presentation of the results of the survey New Trends in Food.
- Analysis and interpretation by specialists.
- A musical band interlude and a brief interview about cultural employment.
- A prize draw of organic food baskets for participants (valid only for Peru).
- The final balance.
This event will be a remarkable opportunity for those who want to know more about agri-food systems using the Peruvian case as a model: professionals, producers, social organizations, or possible investors.
To join us just register here, this space is relevant to get closer, to understand and show the dialogue value between young entrepreneur leaders, rural and urban: be part of our network.
Picture credit: YPARD