The Armenian chapter of the Young Professionals for Agricultural Development (YPARD) is organizing a Global YPARD Café in Yerevan on 29 November 2020 at the IRIS Social Incubator Centre. The café aims to promote modern and clean agriculture and to ensure the sustainable income and financial security of our beneficiaries. This is an exceptional opportunity for the young professionals to develop new skills and capabilities, to be engaged in a highly professional network and to be informed on recent developments in order to remain competitive for developing agricultural fields in Armenia.
This is the best opportunity for the Armenian youth to become a part of the YPARD Armenia team, as well as to present their innovative projects and activities to the public.
Thus, the Global YPARD Café in Yerevan is being held in Armenia for the first time! To participate, you need to fill out the application form at: ( https://forms.gle/rqZPZrxTRcXgk8TFA )
There are 2 opportunities to participate:
- participate as a presenter and be chosen as one of the 5 success stories. Submit your success story at https://bit.ly/33awKy4
- participate as a Cafe՛ member by registering at https://bit.ly/33awKy4
The 5 selected projects will present their ideas and will have the opportunity to publish a blog on the global YPARD platform www.ypard.net.
The participants are chosen based on the following criteria:
- exceptional experience,
- innovative ideas,
- impact on nature and climate change,
- project/idea sustainability.
This is a great chance for young people to get familiar with the YPARD international platform, present their ideas and views in the field of agriculture and become a part of future programs and events.
You can participate in the event as a member of YPARD Café in Yerevan, get acquainted with all the programs, local and international opportunities in the field. The maximum number of participants is 25.
The objectives of the Global YPARD Café in Yerevan are:
- To create healthy collaboration between local institutions and stakeholders of youth engagement in sustainable food systems,
- To develop a platform for new idea generation and development in the agribusiness sector to scale up opportunities,
- To promote best practices in agribusiness and other youth employment opportunities
- To share the best success stories of the region
- To boost country chapter engagement
12:15-12:30 Opening speech and presentation about YPARD
12:30-13:30 Best 5 success stories presentation
13:30-14:30 Presentation of local and international opportunities and programs in the field
14:30-15:00 Final discussion and closing remark
Follow our Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ypardarmenia, where we will regularly post information about participating structures and programs.
NOTE: all the norms and rules of the epidemic will be observed during the event.
For additional information, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +37494 488 785.
Picture credit: YPARD