International Agriculture Symposium (AgroSym) is, since eight years, an annual platform for international scientific discussion on agriculture, food, rural development, environment and forestry. AGROSYM represents a good opportunity to exchange ideas, to strengthen existing and to create new academic networks, and to foster dialogue between the academia, public institutions, the private sector and civil society organizations on the recent global and regional trends in the agro-food sector. AGROSYM covers the following thematic areas: plant production, plant protection and food safety, organic agriculture, environment protection and natural resources management, animal husbandry, rural development and agro-economy, and forestry and agroforestry. Multidisciplinary results reported during AGROSYM will contribute to the dissemination of knowledge and good practices to all actors of the agro-food chain (e.g. farmers, extension agents, researchers, policy makers) as well as the general public about the importance of agriculture and food science, one of the most important strategic areas of many national research strategies.
Call for papers
You are invited to submit your abstracts for main theme and topics of the AgroSym 2017 as following:
- Plant production
- Plant protection and food safety
- Organic agriculture
- Environment protection and natural resources management
- Animal husbandry
- Rural development and agro-economy
- Forestry and agro-forestry
Instructions for writing abstracts are available here. The length of the abstract should not exceed 250 words. Abstracts should be submitted online. Deadline for abstract submission is 20 April, 2017.
Selected papers will be published (free of charge) in:
- AGROFOR International Journal Vol. 2/3, ISSN 2490-3434 (Printed); ISSN 2490- 3442 (Online) in November 2017
- International Journal "Agriculture and Forestry" Vol. 63/4 ISSN (Printed): 0554-5579, (Online): 1800-9492 in December 2017
- EcoPersia Vol 5/4 ISSN 2322-2700 (Printed); ISSN 2538-2152 (Online) and other selected journals.
The Scientific Committee of AGROSYM 2017 will provide the Award of Excellent Paper for oral presentations and Award of Excellent Poster for poster presentations.
- Registration and abstracts submission 20 April 2017
- Notification of abstracts acceptance 30 April 2017
- Submission of full papers 10 June 2017
- Notification of papers acceptance 10 July 2017
- Detailed programme 10 September 2017
- AGROSYM 2017 5-8 October 2017
For any additional information please feel free to contact
- Dr. Sinisa Berjan, Symposium secretary, University of East Sarajevo, Faculty of Agriculture, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Phone/Fax: + 387 57 490 401 Mobile: + 387 65 987 097 E-mail address: email@example.com
- Dr. Noureddin Driouech (Ph.D) Coordinator of MAIB Alumni Network (FTN), CIHEAM-Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Bari (Italy). Phone/Fax: + 39 080 46 06 203 E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture credit: International Agriculture Symposium